I’m super excited to share my baby shower photos with you all! I am VERY blessed to be surrounded by so many loving people in my life. Needless to say, I was extremely excited to have a party in my honor, where I was the center of attention haha 😉
In all seriousness, I knew I had one traditional shower planned, but guess what? I had 5 surprise baby showers!!
6 tips on a successful baby shower:
- ALWAYS listen to the mama! She might be giving out hints 😉
- Creative invitations for friends & family
- Cute decor depending on the gender if you know
- Food & Drinks – Appetizers are always a hit. Don’t forget the cake! I feel like it’s one of the most important part of the shower
- Games are fun – You might keep it simple and not too time consuming. Gifts are always a nice touch too
- Last but not the least, don’t forget taking pictures. I love using the polaroid camera!